I want to buy Chelsea – Oluwo of Iwo

Traditional ruler, the Oluwo of Iwo land, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, in this interview with Sodiq Oyeleke, talks about his sports life and his wish to acquire English giants Chelsea

Did you indulge in sports while growing up? 

I’ve been playing football since my nursery and primary school days. I like table tennis too. I played during break time at school.

Do you still participate in sports?

Yes, I still play table tennis. I have a table tennis board at the palace. I am also a very good draft player. I also play Ludo and volleyball. Sometimes, I play these sports with my subjects.


Which club do you support and would love to buy?

It is Chelsea. I am a Chelsea fan.

Do you think Chelsea can yield good return on investment, if you acquire the club?

I am a Chelsea supporter. It doesn’t matter what they are doing or where they are. There would be a time that they will come back; and I will not switch because they are not doing well.


Post a Comment

0 Comments