Lizzy Anjorin alleges her ex-boyfriend is after her life

Nollywood actress and business woman, Elizabeth Anjorin has called for help over an alleged threat to her life by her ex-boyfriend she accused of sleeping with her staff. She stated that her ex-boyfriend should be held responsible if anything should happen to her because he has been sleeping with her staff, and asking them to bring vital information about her.

She wrote;
'' LIFE THREAT ALERT!!!👆( 07084641262)..
.
.If anything happen to me , after arresting these people ...please pick my ex ...He was the one sleeping with all my workers and asking them to bring vital informations about me ...@gistlover.blog can bear witness because he has audacity to promote shit about me ..for over 3weeks gist lover kept bashing me back to back ..until a close friend dm him/her 🤷♂️🤷♀️ with necessary documents audio and many evidence and the evidence make #gistlover.blog bow for satan himself ..He/she forwarded the evidences to him but he couldn't defend it ...since then he has not back down, both physically and spiritually, but my late mummy & my good deed no sleep ..

.
2, pick all my workers both the current ones and those that left. .
3, Get record of everybody on my phone list and prosecute them ...
.
4, As for my badagry people ..Bring out full #TARAN and do necessary rituals within 3days ..let every souls that has hand in shit against me should all die in mysterious way with their misrable family ..
.
Because a young successful lady was shot and thrown out of bus at Maryland few months ago till now ..Everybody kept quiet till today with no placard .
As i am working so hard ..me sef no sleep , No let my Alhaja life style deceive you ...I dey pay my dues for traditions because of evil people like you ...
.
.
5, Because if anything happen now una fit talk say ...
.
A,We talk am, that lizzy dey do dirty deals.. maybe she boycott those people
B,Na cocaine burst for her tummy she don swallow pass her capacity .
C, Her ritual don expire na the year wey dem give am reach .. ..I' m so legit ,Heaven is my witness,i work like machine , I barely sleep 3hrs , I dont smoke ,no club ,no social life..I'm too kind,generous & disciplined to deep my hands into dirty shits...Biko I get plenty debt to pay , debt dey my neck oooo..make una leave me oo ..no kill me oo so that I can pay the debts on my neck no let me pass debt to my next generation ...una wan kill ur mama on top of White House...shogun layeni🤷♂️🤷♀️🤷♂️
.
Abi make I sell the house relocate for safety ni??''



Post a Comment

0 Comments