Kunle Afolayan celebrates birthday without his wife, excludes her from his appreciation note

It seems all is not well with Nollywood filmmaker and actor, Kunle Afolayan's marriage. It has been reported that the actor and fillmaker's marriage crashed over alleged 'infidelity'. The reports also claimed that his wife, Tolu and mother of his four kids has allegedly moved out of their home and 'found' love elsewhere. The actor celebrated his 45th birthday  recently and from the photos he shared
 on his instagram page shows his wife was absent at the event. And Kunle also left her out  of the appreciation note he wrote

He wrote;

''my heart is full of gratitude. Thank you to my children for the wonderful surprise, my mother for her prayers always, my brothers and sisters, my friends for always being there, my partners''.






Post a Comment

0 Comments