Westlife stars have banned their kids from Rhianna concerts 'because she's too sexy'

Thee Westlife boys have cavorted on stage with some of the world’s raunchiest dancers but their ­attitudes have shifted since ­they became fathers.

Now they even talk of ­banning their children from Rihanna concerts on the grounds she is too sexy.

The foursome – Shane Filan, Markus Feehily, Kian Egan and Nicky Byrne – are all proud ­parents. Markus became a father for the first time last week as he ­welcomed daughter Layla, who was born via a surrogate.

The lads once worked on hit song Against All Odds with Mariah Carey who is known for her skimpy outfits.

But Markus said: “With my daughter I’m already thinking, will I let her watch that?

“I’m starting to look at pop stars differently now that I am going to be the father of a young girl.

“I think I’m not going to be letting her go to certain concerts.

Nicky ­added: “If you go to a Rihanna ­concert, she is probably going to be wearing very little clothes and it is all very ­sexual. So at what age do you allow your daughter to experience those kinds of visuals? Little Mix are the same, they are very provocative.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments