Nigerian lady who failed JAMB on her first attempt celebrates as she bags first class and best graduating student

A Nigerian lady, Toun Banjo has taking to her twitter handle to express her joy at becoming a first class graduate and best graduating student of her department despite failing JAMB examination on her first attempt. Posting photos from her graduation online, Toun wrote

''Delay is not denial! I failed my First JAMB, scored a 279 at second trial & now I'm the Best graduating Student of my department with a total of 7 awards. I am also the only First class student from the department of Geography, University of Ibadan. Hello World!

I'm most grateful for the gap year, it helped put things in perspective, I got a degree in Software engineering at NIIT and met the most amazing people during that period. Failures are opportunities to reflect and restrategize. You only lose when you give up!''






Post a Comment

0 Comments